By using the TeraCloud, Inc. website https://www.teracloud.us (“Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
TeraCloud, Inc. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Website, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While TeraCloud, Inc. prohibits such conduct and Content on the Website, you understand and agree that TeraCloud, Inc. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Website at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- If paying by credit card, a valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- TeraCloud, Inc. does not have access to your credit card details.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- TeraCloud, Inc., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website for any reason at any time. Such termination of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
- TeraCloud, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- TeraCloud, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Website, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website itself.
- TeraCloud, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Website. Your profile and materials on the blog remain yours.
- TeraCloud, Inc. does not pre-screen Content, but TeraCloud, Inc. and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Website.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that TeraCloud, Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without the express written permission by TeraCloud, Inc..
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We retain the right to contact you from time-to-time via email. You can remove yourself easily from the related communication list.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TeraCloud, Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- TeraCloud, Inc. does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Website will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that TeraCloud, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Website.
- The failure of TeraCloud, Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TeraCloud, Inc. and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and TeraCloud, Inc. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).