Dallas Managed IT and Cloud Services TeraCloud
TeraCloud is the partner that you can rely on for Managed IT and Cloud Computing solutions in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding cities. We work with clients across a variety of industries to provide solutions that deliver genuine return on investment.
SOME OF THE MORE COMMON MANAGED IT SERVICES WE PROVIDE OUR CURRENT CLIENTS:
- Managed IT Support – Our support team is experts in providing businesses managed IT support services.
- Managed Antivirus – We manage and provide your business with the #1 ranked antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware and anti-phishing software.
- Managed Backups – We provide and maintain an enterprise level backup solution that takes care of backing up your companies data on a nightly basis. This includes the installation of a Network Attached Device that serves as the target for the nightly backups.
- Managed Disaster Recovery – We implement the best in class, IT business continuity solutions that ensure your company can recover 100% from a catastrophe.
- Managed Network Monitoring – We scan your network, servers, workstations and suitable devices for irregularities 24/7.
- Network security – Firewall management is resource-intensive and requires a high level of expertise to prevent unauthorized access and costly breaches. Devices must be provisioned, deployed, upgraded and patched to keep up with the latest threats.
- Preventative maintenance – In today’s world, keeping your servers and firewalls up-to-date isn’t enough to keep your data safe from ransom ware or other forms of data breaches. Your servers, network devices, and workstations, both desktops, and laptops alike, should be maintained with the operating system, software and hardware updates keeping them running optimally and prolonging their lifespan.
- Incident tracking ticketing system – Monitor and track IT incidents through a state-of-the-art ticketing system with a built-in knowledge base and solutions center. This powerful, yet easy to use, the system can be configured for various industries and roles. You can set it up so that end users can email a designated address to populate tickets, and log directly into the portal to create and modify tickets. We can also brand the system with your company colors and logos.