Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
TeraCloud’s Data Backup and Disaster recovery solution enables you to strengthen your data protection, streamline backup and recovery and meet a wide range of compliance service levels. This intuitive, automated, off-site backup service offers real value, peace of mind, and convenience to any organization.
Reflection DBR represents a comprehensive, low-cost, and easy-to-implement solution for secure and reliable off-site data backup solution. Whether you are securing data from a server, laptop, desktop, or network storage appliance, our intuitive software will guide you every step of the way.
Data loss is up by more than 400 percent since 2012, according to the EMC Global Data Protection Index. It’s important that a business’s current backup and recovery solution ensure the strategy is adequate for the business’s needs and can protect critical data and systems
VEEAM – Cloud Computing
TeraCloud Cloud Computing offers expertise to enable your organization to design, implement and manage public private and hybrid cloud services. Businesses just like yours are modernizing their data centers with virtualization, storage and cloud technologies to try and meet today’s business needs and lower costs—but it’s not working! Despite massive investments, these businesses are struggling with exponential data growth of 30%—50% per year, and end users are still losing data and can’t access data and applications 24/7.
This opens a gap—an “availability gap”—between the requirements of the Always-On Business and IT’s ability to deliver on those requirements. What side of the availability gap are you on?
Veeam Cloud Connect
- Data backup for servers, laptops, desktops, and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
- Simple, software-based configuration automates your recurring data backup tasks.
- Point-and-click data recovery from any location.
- Data is encrypted, then stored off-site on a secured platform with 24×7 monitoring.
- Fulfills numerous compliance requirements.
- Expertise and support of Evolve IP’s dedicated data professionals.
Why consider off-site IP data backup?
- Backup tapes fail: According to a Yankee Group survey, the documented lifetime failure rate for on-site backup tapes is 50%. Can you trust your critical data to such an unreliable backup method?
- Protect yourself from exposure: Based on customer feedback, Forrester Research finds that even though most enterprises have strong security measures for critical production environments, they often overlook database backup security, leaving potentially sensitive information unprotected and themselves liable to damages.
- Be prepared for the worst: 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
- Faster backup and data recovery: Meet more aggressive backup windows, and restore your key data in minutes, not days.
- Flexibility: Restore only the files and versions you want; no more guesswork while sorting through backups.
- Remote capabilities: Schedule backups and restore files remotely. No longer are you tied to a specific location while administering your backup solution.
- Reduced business risk: Restore data quickly and accurately with built-in hardware redundancy and RAID protection.
- Increased Security & Control: Protect key data with policy-based management of information retention and deletion.
- Improved IT efficiency: Save hours of staff time and boost the productivity of your IT staff.